At UP Market Media, our passion is helping our clients put their best foot forward on the web. We know that you need a website that is beautiful and functional, but one that also nurtures and converts your website visitors into paying customers. We combine the latest technology with motivating design and custom content to produce a website that converts.
Our website design services include:
• Custom template and portfolio design.
• E-commerce website design.
• SEO-friendly design, to endeavor top placement on search engines.
• Content writing services.
• Built-in analytics tracking.
• Social Media integration.
• Website hosting, maintenance and monitoring.
• Graphic rich animation and mobile responsive performance on iPhones, iPads, and other mobile platforms and across multiple browsers.
• Integrated Blog.
• Online booking calendars.
• Custom website forms.
• Newsletter sign up forms.
• Password protected online portals.
• Customer support via phone, email, or face-to-face.
• Dedicated project manager.
Mobile Website Design
We can take your current desktop site and create a fantastic mobile version that will generate leads and drive sales like nothing else.
The Power of Mobile
The power of the mobile web comes from being able to put everything your customers need right at their fingertips. Our features and platform integrations are designed to do two things: increase convenience for your customers, and increase sales for your business.
Google’s New Algorithms
With Google’s new algorithm changes, your site MUST be mobile-friendly to show up top search on mobile devices! 94% of smartphone users use their mobile device to search for business information. You want to make sure your business is being found.
Do you know if your site is Mobile-Friendly? Take the Test! go to: google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/ enter your website url, and click “analyze.”
- % Of customer conversions that happen within one hour of conducting a mobile search. 55% 55%
- % Of consumers who say mobile friendly sites make them more likely to buy a product or use a service. 67% 67%
- % Of mobile searches that trigger an additional action like making a phone call or visiting brick-and-mortar store. 73% 73%
- % Of people who say that if a site works well on mobile, they are more likely to return to it in the future. 74% 74%
- % Of customers who say they use mobile call features to schedule appointments for local services. 76% 76%
Success is measured in more than
impressions and clicks.
Are you ready to get real results for your business?