Facebook is the current leading social media network and continues to grow daily. Facebook has the ability to engage, build loyalty, and lead consumers to your website. Driving traffic to your website is a key essential. According to a report from Shareaholic, Facebook referred 23.39% of all website visits in 2014.
Facebook also provides tremendous promoting tools that let you reach specific groups and optimize traffic to your website.
- Regularly publishing engaging and shareable content relative to your website, such as interesting tips, contests, short updates or news, and pictures helps you connect with your niche audience.
- You can create specific posts for current and new customers based on their location, age & gender, interests, and connections.
- You can also generate posts that share a link to your website, making it easy for people to visit your website.
Types of Paid Ads on Facebook that Drive Traffic to your Website
To receive more clicks to website; you can choose “Clicks to Website” as your advertising objective. Here’s how you benefit:
- You get more clicks for your ads: Ads in this objective get you more clicks and traffic to your website
- It helps reach consumers where they are engaged: Ads are shown in the right column, or in News Feed when you connect your ad to a page you administer. This allows the ad to be viewed by people on both mobile and desktop devices.
- You get better results: Ads in the News Feed have a larger icon, which means you have more space to showcase your promotion.
- Customers are more likely to engage with your ad, whether it’s clicking to purchase a product on your website or clicking to discover more about your business.
- You can boost posts you design on your Facebook page, including status updates, photos, videos, offers, and events.
- Posts you boost will appear higher and more frequently in News Feed, enabling more people to view them and be directed to your website.
Promote Important Content
- Facebook’s promoted posts generate a little more extra traffic to important pages on your websites.
- This feature allows you to spend as little as $5 per day to get your message across to a wider audience.
No matter what social media outlet you are using, make sure to include links to your website on your page posts with clear calls to action, so that people can easily click through to your website. Calls to action help drive people from Facebook to take initiatives that are imperative to your business or organization. You can add a call to action to your Facebook page at no cost.
Facebook is a remarkable promotion site designed to help you share your website, have others share your content, and ultimately increase your website traffic and exposure. Utilizing Facebook, enables your website to become more recognizable to a diverse array of consumers.